HCM Wealth Advisors is seeking an experienced, professional Bookkeeper/Client Operations team member who is ready to support our accounting and client services department. We are looking for a detail-oriented employee who possesses great people skills, is a team player, is good with numbers, and is dedicated to the growth of the Firm through excellent client experiences. HCM Wealth Advisors is a Fee-Only Wealth Management firm (RIA) located in Cincinnati, Ohio. At HCM Wealth Advisors, we are on a mission to empower our clients to make intelligent financial decisions, so they will enjoy secure retirements.
As a Bookkeeper/Client Operations team member, you should enjoy banking, working with numbers, and have a talent with Excel. There is no direct supervision of team members/employees in this role. It is very hands-on! You will pursue our mission with the following areas of responsibility:
Financial and Accounting Responsibilities
- Perform Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable functions, including assistance with issues, resolutions of disputes with vendors, creating & approving check runs, and posting transactions.
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly Financial Statements and Reports.
- Complete Reconciliations.
- Oversee Cash Management and Bill Paying for the company.
- Create various department Spreadsheets on trading, demographics, etc.
- Manage Client Billing.
- Assist Business Manager with vendors, as needed.
- Assist Client Services Manager with IT, as needed.
- 5+ Years of successful accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field of study
- Successful record of managing financials reports
- Successful track-record of working with various departments towards common goals
- Financial Services and/or Banking Industry experience is a plus
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Competency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Highly motivated to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Annual Salary Negotiable based on experience
- Additional Company Bonuses / Incentives
- Health, Life & Disability Insurance + 401k
- Generous PTO Policy & Paid Holidays
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Great Work/Life Balance